Welcome friends and family to the crazy (but always fun) life of the Fishers. I thought that a blog would be the easiest way to keep everyone in the loop with what's going with us :)
Justin was born & raised in Oklahoma. He's as country as they come ;) He's a huge bull-riding, hockey & football fan (Buffalo Sabres & Sooners, obsessed!) He is serving his seventh year in the US Army (4 active, 3 guard). He's currently in school majoring in education & minoring in sports management. He is a simple man that loves to hunt, fish, bow-hunt, and work on cars. He's an American hero that wears his heart on his sleeve, and I'm so proud of everything that he's done, and I'm proud to be his wife.
I'm from southern California. I moved to Oklahoma 3 1/2 years ago. I'm a dental assistant & I absolutely love it! I am the proud sister of my 3 younger brothers; Kyle is 20, Nick is 17, & Riley is 11. They are the greatest brothers a girl could ask for :) I enjoy reading, movies, cooking, photography, crafting, traveling, Emerson, Tennyson & Poe, country music, going to museums, the paranormal, doing projects around my home, & living a simple life. I'm a nerd, and quite possibly the biggest one you'll ever meet ;)
Paisley is our 3 year old black lab. She's hyper. She barks at leaves & she's very sweet. She's Justin's baby & she'll steal your heart. Banjo is our 2 year old yellow lab. He's the sweetest, most shy puppy anyone has ever seen. He follows me everywhere and is scared of his own shadow. They bring us so much joy & happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment