My goodness! Where has the time went? I cannot believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone, and that it is already December! Phew! Well, between work life, Army life, and personal life, things are craaaazzy (not like that's anything new). These next couple of months are going to be bittersweet. These are the last few months I get to spend with my Justin before he leaves again :( We have just recently planned a trip back to my home of California in February to see my family and celebrate our third wedding anniversary. My brother, Kyle, is also making a move out here to Oklahoma, which I could not be happier about. I'm currently trying to get our guest bedroom fixed up for him. He's going to keep me company while Justin is away. How awesome is that? Now for what we have been up to...
We spent Thanksgiving in the country. Justin spent most of the time hunting and watching football (of course)...while I played with my sweet nephews. Here we are making Christmas cookies...
We put up our Christmas tree and started to decorate too ;)
Laura and I have started CRAFTING, and our husbands are beyond thrilled (not). We started crafting on monday & we made Christmas wreaths! I was originally going for a Red/Green theme but somehow ended up with a Red/Silver theme. I found a cute wooden "F" that I painted and added rhinestones to (because everything is better with a little bling, right?), and Laura helped me with my bow...I think they turned out pretty well :)
Oh, and it's not a big deal or anything but we saw DANE COOK IN CONCERT!
No comments:
Post a Comment