So, I cannot remember the password to our last blog to save my life, so I had to start a brand new one. Here our some of our updates:
...as many may know, the past year we've been working on our house & making it home. Well, we've come a long way! We went from sitting in camping chairs in our living room, to having a full-furnished home! We are really loving it. We just bought our first lawn mower & Justin is pretty excited about mowing, don't ask me why. lol. We finally purchased a bedroom set and recieved the dresser & nightstand & our TempurPedic mattress- however, the bed itself is still being shipped. Our mattress is heavenly! If anyone is mattress shopping- TempurPedics are the way to go! I hardly move at all now when I sleep, and when I do get out of bed, Justin doesn't move. Heck, I could jump on the bed and he would'nt know :) This isn't a very exciting post- but we are very excited about all of these wonderful little things in life.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment